Thursday, March 1, 2012

Bargain Clothes!

I admit it. I love sales. About 90% of the clothes that I have were bought on sale. Everytime I walk into a store, I automatically make a beeline for the clearance racks. It's just how I am. I love to save money and certainly have a budget for everything. I seriously may be turning into a coupon lady (but not like that show on TLC!)

Which explains how excited I was when I found a dress on ModCloth for $22!

The dress was regular 72 bucks! What a steal!

Also, I found this dress, courtesy of ModCloth as well, on sale for about 23 dollars.

Love saving money! Are there any deals that you have found lately? What are some of your favorite places to shop?

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for following along! I am a sucker for deals too and since we are a one income house EVERYTHING is budgeted !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love deals as well! I would love to hear about some of your budgeting tips!

      Delete
  2. Girl, I am absolutely loving these dresses! You've got the eye for a bargain, that's for sure!

    Love your blog!

    -xx-
    Your newest follower, Alynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable!

    When it comes to work clothes, I love Ross for the tops. Can't beat the prices. Pants are tougher - I'm short so I have to get specifically short sized or petite slacks.

    I'm also quite fashion challenged - so I could be doing it all wrong =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love ross!!! There are so many great deals there! And I'm pretty short as well, so it's definitely hard finding pants that fit.

      Delete
  4. Those dresses are adorable!!! And those are really good deals--ESPECIALLY for ModCloth dresses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl yes! I know if you check the sales page on their website, you can find some great deals!

      Delete