Monday, February 13, 2012

Find You On My Knees


Kari Jobe is an amazing worship leader and just an all-around sweet girl. I have yet to meet her in person, but I just sense a sweet spirit about her. Her music is so heart-felt and encouraging and brings you to that sweet place of worship. Her new cd, Where I Find You, does exactly that. Everyone should get it!

One song that I am drawn to in particular is "Find You On My Knees". It is a cry, that in the midst of struggle and upset, at times of brokenness when we are completely humbled and on our knees, we find God. It is in that time that God is able to transform and do a new thing (Isaiah 43:19). The song is a proclamation that even though there are struggles and trials, we can stand on the promises and faithfulness of God.

I love the fact that the message of this song is that despite our weakness, He is made strong. He is Yahweh! We are imperfect, that is why we need Jesus!
He works everything together for our good. I believe that brokenness is a such a beautiful place to be in. Lord, help us to embrace our brokenness!

Here's the video.

6 comments:

  1. aww i love this, she is a wonderful role model!
    you are precious, sweet girl. love your blog and your heart. so glad to have met you through blogging! :) cant wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I'm so encouraged by your blog! You are a sweetheart!

      Delete