Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hola

Hello all!

Welcome to my blog! I hope you enjoy reading this. I have been urged to start writing a blog for quite some time and finally gave in! One thing you'll notice right off the bat is that I am extremely random/hyper (the exclamation points give it away). The most important thing is that I love Jesus! He is my Savior and Redeemer and I strive to seek Him in all I do. I am a proud Sweet Tea drinkin', food and football lovin' Southern gal who embraces values more than anything. I love to write poetry and songs and love reading and watching anything Jane Austen. I aim to post pictures, reflections, things that the Lord has put on my heart as well as recipes and other good stuff. Whew! I'll try to keep this place updated as much as possible, but if you have any questions, feel free to comment!
Be Blessed!

Brandi

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE YOUR BLOGGGGGG!!!(: thankss for following me!! I'm now following you :) I was wondering..do you make anything? If so, would you sponsor me?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Appreciate you so much!! And no at the moment I'm not making anything, but I really want to open a shop on Etsy soon! So then I definitely will sponsor you! :)

    ReplyDelete